New Store Hours and Procedures Due to COVID-19
Updated October 1, 2020
Resuming Regular Business Hours!
Tuesday - Saturday from 10am - 6pm
Sundays 12pm - 6pm
We are thankful for courteous and respectful customers who help to make the shopping experience at Noted. as safe as possible and help prevent the spread of COVID-19. We have decided to resume normal business hours. However, we still encourage online shopping for those who need it or prefer to remain home.
Updated September 1, 2020
In an effort to encourage contact-free shopping we're limiting our in store shopping and curbside pick up hours to the following. If you need help or wish to pick up orders outside these hours, please don't hesitate to ask and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
Now Open Tuesday - Sunday from 12pm - 6pm.
Our current shopping safety guidelines listed below will remain in place.
Thanks for your understanding!
Updated June 9, 2020
Our community's health matters to us and we want our customers to feel safe when shopping with us!
We are following government-mandated health and safety guidelines and taking extra concern by keeping surfaces disinfected, our hands clean, and wearing masks.
For everyone's sake, we ask that our customers observe the following guidelines while shopping with us:
- Masks are required to enter the store. We have disposable masks available in case you forget yours
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering and do not unnecessarily touch items
- Please maintain 6 foot social distance from other customers
- No more than 6 customers at one time, and please try to shop alone when possible
- No public restroom
- Credit cards are preferred to minimize contact
Online shopping with curbside pick up or free local delivery is still available and encouraged. Out of town shoppers can use code JUSTCARDS for free shipping.